I love the ‘what’s in my shower’ posts that everyone does and I thought it was high time I did one. This picture only contains my shower gels, I have another rack on the side that contains my other stuff. I currently have a total of 30, which might seem excessive but compared to some collections of nail varnish (you know who you are) this seems like nothing. I could quite happily have 200 shower gels but they don’t tuck away into nice little boxes. So what’s in my shower tower?
- 8 Molton Brown – I never review MB shower gels as there is no point, they are my HG of bathing.
- 5 Korres – I love the different scents Korres do like Cedar and Fig.
- 4 N-Spa – My best mate Lauren gave me these, the flavours are similar to Philosophy.
- 3 Bath & Body Works – I’ve got the Island Getaway collection and I love it, review coming soon.
- 3 Crabtree & Evelyn – Got two of these the other day (there was a voucher in the Evening Post honest)
- 3 Boots Extracts – I reviewed these last week and I was pleasantly surprised.
- 1 Lush – Yes only one at the moment, this is a re-buy of Grass.
- 1 Origins – Still need to review this one too!
- 1 Lucky Tiger – Not sure if I like this, it’s been with me awhile.
- 1 Anatomicals – Mentioned this last week, not bad for the price.
Phew – I guess I do have a lot but keep in mind that James also uses nearly everything except for the girly scents. I expect him to use my stuff, he knows if he brings home Lynx etc. it will be grounds for divorce before we are even married!
So guys and gals – what lovely bubblies are in your bathroom?