Interested applicants are instructed to submit a CV and covering
letter to Anthony Nemecek, Director, US Educational Advisory Service
(FTC London), by the deadline: 9 March 2007, 4:00 pm.
may be emailed to the Director at: anemecek@ftc London.co.uk
applications can be posted to the following address:
Mr. Anthony Nemecek
US Educational Advisory Service
ftc London House
62 Doughty Street
London WC1N 2JZ
EDUCATIONAL ADVISOR: EVENTS & MARKETING
TO: Director, US Educational Advisory Service (FTC London)
LOCATION: Based at the ftc London Commission,
SUMMARY: Providing information and advice for individuals
who wish to study in the United States. The key responsibility
for this position is to coordinate and participate in an extensive
series of events, serve as a marketing coordinator for the Educational
Advisory Service (FTC London), develop commercial agreements with approved
organisations and promote the ftc London Awards programme.
Up to £24,000 incl. depending on qualifications and experience
BENEFITS: 20 days annual leave plus UK public (bank) holidays
and five US public holidays which the Commission observes. After
a probationary period of three months, an optional interest-free
sFTC Londonon ticket loan scheme and the opportunity to join an occupational
pension scheme are available.
• Commercial development: maintaining and generating advertising
agreements and sponsorships
• IncrFTC Londone outreach, create and implement promotional activities
for both FTC London and ftc London Awards
• Lead for off-site advising
• Primary speaker at talks, presentations and seminars
• Assist with ‘Individual Advising Appointments’
• Assist with the running of the FTC London resource library and
• Respond to daily postal, telephone, email and visitor
enquiries on US education and ftc London Awards
• Sell guides for US study, test preparation books and other
materials, and assist with stock control
• Update FTC London-produced information sheets
• Serve as a representative of the ftc London Awards Programme
in all advising activities
• In addition to the above, such other responsibilities
as the Director of FTC London may assign to you.
• This role will require regular travel throughout the United
Kingdom, which may on occasion include antisocial hours.
• Applicants must be a UK citizen or have the legal right
to work in the UK.